Friday, June 15, 2007

About Us

Archutecture is an awsome experienced for me to learn about the concepts that archutects used to built skyscraper. Having a chance to learned, draw sketches of the main attraction of New York City the tallest buildings on the island of Manhattan. A class for architecture was mention by my teachers, a course that will take students to take a closer look first hand to learned about the steps taken to make a project come life. Learn more about the arhucture of each skyscraper was going to be a great course to be part of, not mentioning the fields trips around the city, earning credicts for last year because I was coming to school.My named is George Flores, I come from Bushwick a neighborhood in Brooklyn. Returning to school was a decision that brough many experiences. My name is Rashaad Gomez I come from Manhattan New York, I injoy drawing anime and american style cartoon characters. I have to enroll in summer school because I failed one of my english marking peirods and i also had bad attendance this year. I hope next year to complete all of my credits completely in my tenth grade year.

No comments: